10.05.2011

STYLE | Worn

glasses: Rx Ray Ban // tee: J.Crew (similar) //  jeans: Gap  // ballet flats: Gap // watch: J. Crew  //  bracelets: Stella & Dot



Someone forgot to tell me that I'd be completely brain dead by 12:21PM. I'm teaching a total of TWENTY SEVEN different subjects this semester. I switch from teaching one kid about past and present participles, to teaching another how to multiply fractions, to teaching the last kid what an exclamatory sentence is. That's just within the span of ten minutes. Any conversation I have with an adult outside of the house goes a little something like this:
Anonymous Adult: "Your children are beautiful, what are their ages?"
Me: " UH, WELL, UM, Let's See, UH..."
Anonymous Adult: "What does your husband do?"
Me: " UH, WELL, Gee...I don't know...It's hard to explain... He kinda works in Marketing!?"
Anonymous Adult: "Where do your kids go to school?"
Me (mumbling): "We home school."
Anonymous Adult (with a forced grin): "Oh, isn't that great!"

I used to feel smart but now UH, WELL, UM...

No comments:

Post a Comment