10.17.2011

Work Samples.

I cant believe it's almost the end of the first quarter and I can't believe it's only the end of the first quarter! This year is not flying by but yet we are making it. We are on pace and we are all still breathing. It's time to gather and turn in our work samples for the quarter and, although we have covered and completed all the assignments for all three grades, the task is overwhelming me. Concrete deadlines give me anxiety no matter how menial the task. I need to have all of the work collected and it must get to the BVS offices by snail mail no later than Friday. I'll be working on this the next few days as well as keeping us on pace with our assignments for this week, so if I'm slow to answer emails, texts, and such don't worry I'm just buried in workbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment